Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is it possible to schedule a different set of hours for certain days of the month?  I'm being asked to set different hours on only the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month.  Since the schedules in Unity are set on a week-by-week basis and not a month-by...

Hello;I am needing upgrading from one CUCM cluster with 3500 users who are in version 7.1.5 to version 10.5.X, I can not use the product "Prime Collaboration Deployment" for the licensing of my VmWare in Bussines Edition 6000.The question is whether ...

Hello Team,We have the below product C2921-CME-SRST/K92921 Voice Bundle w/PVDM3-32 FL-CME-SRST-25 UC Lic FL-CUBE10   just we want confirm we need any other phone license for the IP Phone,or we can register the phone with  the  FL-CME-SRST-25 UC Lic m...

renji joy by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i'm looking for a way to change one mailbox's greeting by means of an external source. My requirement is the following:i need to customize Standard Greeting (when Action=take message) with an external audio file. I don't want to customize this...