Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello;I am needing upgrading from one CUCM cluster with 3500 users who are in version 7.1.5 to version 10.5.X, I can not use the product "Prime Collaboration Deployment" for the licensing of my VmWare in Bussines Edition 6000.The question is whether ...

Hello Team,We have the below product C2921-CME-SRST/K92921 Voice Bundle w/PVDM3-32 FL-CME-SRST-25 UC Lic FL-CUBE10   just we want confirm we need any other phone license for the IP Phone,or we can register the phone with  the  FL-CME-SRST-25 UC Lic m...

renji joy by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i'm looking for a way to change one mailbox's greeting by means of an external source. My requirement is the following:i need to customize Standard Greeting (when Action=take message) with an external audio file. I don't want to customize this...

Hi team;Could you please help me with this issue:I have a BE6K, make install CUCM services 10.5 CUC CUP 10.5 and 10.5, everything was working fine. But I need to make a reboot and after that the virtual machines where applications are not initiated....