Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Bulk delete

Running CUCM 7.1.5Moving users off in bulk.Is there a way to bulk delete phones?Seems to be a limitation in that if there is a shared line on the phone it will not delete the phone.In trying the job sits in pending even though I request it to run imm...

pvarenholt by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

this system is temporarily unable to complete your call good bye error in cisco unity 8.5

Hijust did a service update on cisco unity 8.5. all went ok but when i call an extension, i can hear the greating and can leave a message but when i try to listen to it , it s not there.i cant see any error anywhereany idea?thanks

Getting this system is temporarely unable to complete your call

Hi all,          People calling for the PSTN is unable to leave Voice mails message. However, when calling extension to extension or dial *plus extension people are able to leave VM just fine. I am not sure when the issue has started but it was broug...

Resolved! **** SWAP AGENT LINE WITH PERSONAL***

Hi all,             I having an issue with a 6941 and 7942G engistrered with CMCM 9.0. Originally, the customer wanted the agent extension to be in the first bottom of the phone;therefore this line become the default for outbound. However, now the cu...