Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi!,    I Have a CUCM with the 9.1.2 version and im having an issue with the information of the CDR... I have a billing application called Billy Blues 4 working and when I execute a report of an especific user of the "calls of the day" the informatio...

Hello,I am having an issue with CISCO CUEAC v9 BLF with extension mobilityI am working with :CISCO CUCM v8.6.2 SU1CISCO  CUEAC Server v9.1.1.10CISCO CUEAC Console v9.1.1.1372               An end user is logged on an IP Phone with Extension Mobility ...

We have a setup wherein we have integrated ARC server for exchange console services to the call manager.In our cluster CTI Manager services are running on two subscribers-one of them is a primary and the other is secondary.Similary , we have ARC serv...

noc mcc by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Can i make my CUE to be dialled from external numbers, for example if i am out of the office and need to check my voicemail can i dial a certain number to be connected to my voicemail. Do i need to create a dial-peer.Currently that's the confi...

fadyawad1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,We  have a job coming up where we will need to integrate a NEC NEAX 2400  IPX PBX with Cisco Call Manager Buisness Edition version 9.x that will  be installed at a existing building. I am hoping someone has done an  integration similiar t...