Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello guys,I've a little question so, on my cuac when i've a call, i see the call on the application and at the same time my pc ring, but my phone don't ring.I would to know if it is possible to do ring just my phone ?Thanks for ur helpRegards      

Hello, in order to send email notifications of CUC messages, I see I need to set up an SMTP smart host.Is an SMTP smart host simply an SMTP server operating in a proxy fashion ?Does anyone have any suggestions of a simple Windows SMTP smart-host free...

fran19422 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to figure out what happens to voicemails left with Unity when a user does not have an Exchange mailbox configured and instead is just a contact in Exchange that auto forwards emails to an external email address.We have a bunch of employees...

srpm by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone can help me or have any good idea ?Problem : Customer want to stop using Location 2 voice mails , and want to use Location1 voice mail .Both Locations are on different Cluster. Location 1                                                        ...

Dear All,I am using Cisco Unified CM Administration 9.1.1 and MOBILITY works fine.However  when somebody calls from external phone number into internal user number and MOBILITY option is ON and obviously, forwards the call for the user's cell.....in ...