Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have CUCM 8.6 and CUX 8.6, we have successfully configured Call Handlers to play greetings. But the problem is greeting is played complete day and all the day in a week. We want to customize this call handler so that it plays only during the bus...

We have ran into an issue that I am hoping someone else has ran across. We need to be able to have numbers appended to phone calls so that the users do not have to append them each time they dial out. For example if I was to call 713-855-9898 I would...

I'm sure this is not a new question posed by many ambitious up and coming Cisco engineers, but I'll ask it again.What's the best way to get your hands on the Cisco Unified Presence 8.6 and Cisco Unified Personal Communicator install media or download...

Hi,We would like to do an upgrade on our existing Call manager to version 9 from version 7.1.5. We have purchased the 3 years UCSS (which has another 2 more years to go) but we have an expiring ESW (expiring in a month or 2). What are the part numb...