Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have just created a new 10.0.0.97023-5 Call Manager for our in house dev testing in which one of the area's we focus on is AXL Connections. However I have just noticed that although the service claims to be up and running when browsing to ht...

Hi Community, we have an issue with call pickup depend in busy trigger w/ sip phones 8961-All 8961 Sip Phones have busy trigger set to 1 and max. call set to 4. no pickup possible. during a call when we press blf or pickup button get busy tone.If we ...

i'm running cme 4.0 on a 2620 xm. using fxs/fxo ports for pstn and analog phones and 3550 switch for 7940 phn connections.  it's worked perfectly for 8 months.  when not in use it's powered down.  after powering up the last few times i get a ...

racer1957 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community, we have several constelation regarding networkconfig on several BR site VG2921. The VG2921 also perform the routing on Branch site. But at all BR sites the WAN0 is on VG2921 GE0/0 --- > HQ Router --- > Switch ---> CUCM.At some sites ...