Views
Helpful
Replies

BE4K Deployment Always Failing

scheikhnajib
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

I get a BE4K few months after it came out as a PoC for some potential future deployments. I liked the technical specs and the pricing model that Cisco offered with the BE4K.

Since day one, my experience with deployment has been a rough ride. First time I deployed it it went smooth but since it's a PoC, I needed to clear the config and redeploy it few times to test multiple architectures and configs. It failed most of the time and when I opened a TAC case (that was about a year ago), they said that there's a bug on their end where staging tunnels don't automatically clear when you delete the site and try to redeploy it, so they had to do it manually for me in order to get this system online again. They said that it's a known bug and will be fixed.

I got busy throughout 2018 and now I'm back for some testing and I'm having the same issues. BE4K doesn't deploy and the deployment process fails saying that the device is unreachable. I checked all required TCP/UDP ports and everything is lighting green on the port check page, the serial number obviously hasn't changed and when I check the "Status" page using my console it shows everything as [OK].

I opened another TAC case and all I'm getting are instructions pointing me to documentation which is useless in my case.

Site is in the US.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Salem.

0 Replies 0