cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BlackBerry MVS call flow

alialjamri2008
Level 1
Level 1

I have some conecern regarding the call intiated from company CUCM throgh the blackberry devise (the first leg call). Is it a normal call throgh our service provider i.e. involve charges as any normal call?

Thanks,

Ali

3 Replies 3

barry
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Ali

It depends on how your BB is connected.

If your BB is connected to your corporate WiFi and can register with the BES server over IP, then the call will be FOC. Same comment applies if your BB is connected over non corporate WiFi and is using some form of VPN.

If your BB is not connected to the corporate WiFi, then either CUCM will call the GSM number of the BB (PBX initiated) or BB handset will dial CUCM (device initiated). Either way, you will generally pay for this call leg.

HTH.

Barry Hesk

Intrinsic Network Solutions

Thanks for replay; and how much approxmatly  it cost to deploy the mvs server. We have the enterprise server along with Cisco CUCM 8.6 PBX infrastructure in place.

Ali

Ali

Sorry, I can't help with that. You'll need to speak to Blackberry, or a reseller. I no longer sell BB services.

Barry Hesk

Intrinsic Network Solutions

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: