Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bulk Delete Directory Numbers

Hello,

We are removing about 300 directory numbers from use. Is there a way to delete these directory numbers in bulk? They are not in a specific range and not all of them are currently unassigned.

Thank you.

7 Replies 7

AbuAkif Riyaz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Tom Let check this, may help you

Thanks
Riyaz
Rate Useful Post If it resolve your issue

Use the Custom File option and create a file that has all the directory numbers that you’d want to remove in one column on separate lines without any header. Aka it should just have the DNs, nothing else.

Response Signature

I am familiar with creating these custom files. Once I have created the custom file, where within 'Bulk Administration' do I process that file? I have done this with phone configs before, but not with directory numbers only. Thank you for the reply.

Hi
Delete Unassigned DN from BAT Menu may help in this condition.
Thanks
Riyaz
Rate Useful Post If it resolve your issue

First you’d need to upload the file as the correct type, then look at the screen shot provided in the response from Mohamed, it’s shows where in bulk administration you use the custom file.

Response Signature

That doesn't solve the problem "Delete Unassigned DN" just lets you delete all the DNs that are unassigned. That is a risky thing to do, Tom is asking if you can upload a file with specific DNs and delete just those. Is there a way to do that?

scheived
Level 3
Level 3

I found the easiest way to bulk delete a list of unassociated DN is using a succession of SQL commands,

run sql delete from numplan where dnorpattern ="DN" AND fkroutepartition ="PKID of RoutePattern"

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: