Views
Helpful
Replies

Bulk import and integration

slc2
Level 1
Level 1

UM4.04sr1, Ex2003 off box.

Is it possible to use the Bulk Import tool to modify existing subscribers' extension and integration? I have a bunch of subscribers using Intecom integration and they are being migrated to the CallManager with a different extension. If it is possible what is the title of the field to use for the integration field? If not, what can I use for this bulk change?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The switch integration is not exposed in the bulk import tool, at least the last time I used it. You can use the BUlkEdit tool to change switch assignments on systems prior to 4.2(1) - for systems 4.2(1) and later you use the Telephone Integration Manager for this.

The extension number should be changable from Bulk Import. BulkEdit lets you change them as well but only on a rules basis (i.e. not sucking them in from a CSV - you can pre pend or post pend digits, strip digits and such). I'm assuming bulk import via CSV is what you're looking for there.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The switch integration is not exposed in the bulk import tool, at least the last time I used it. You can use the BUlkEdit tool to change switch assignments on systems prior to 4.2(1) - for systems 4.2(1) and later you use the Telephone Integration Manager for this.

The extension number should be changable from Bulk Import. BulkEdit lets you change them as well but only on a rules basis (i.e. not sucking them in from a CSV - you can pre pend or post pend digits, strip digits and such). I'm assuming bulk import via CSV is what you're looking for there.