Views
Helpful
Replies

CA certificate

virendra pathak
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team,

Anyone can help me for upgradation of CA certification on CUCM version 8.6.2.20000-2.

What is requirement?

Any impact on existing businees services?

Changes after doing this?

Rollback plan acttion for same?

Immediate effors will be appreciated.

Regards

Shirin

8.6.2.20000-2
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It depends on exactly what cert you're talking about, and you don't mention that. Overall, the process is the same for them all. Install root (and intermediate certs if necessary) to x-trust, then install the server cert. If services need to be restarted, it will tell you after the upload.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It depends on exactly what cert you're talking about, and you don't mention that. Overall, the process is the same for them all. Install root (and intermediate certs if necessary) to x-trust, then install the server cert. If services need to be restarted, it will tell you after the upload.

HTH

java

hello Jaime,

Thanks for nice support. I am talking about CA certificate whcih is in Internet Browsing and while login

in CUCM it display the error i.e. CA certificate is expired. Need to upgrade or enhance the CA certificate.

Can you help with this below query.

1 If, i am not doing upgaradation of CA certificate then what would be impact

2 If, it is then what precaution need be taken for same.

3 Do you have document for same, if you share me then it is Great Dear.....

regards

Shirin

Then you're talking about tomcat

You need to renew it, self signed, or get a new one CA signed, whatever you want

There's an old doc on CSC about this, you should be able to find it if you look for it.

HTH

java

Yes Jaime,

This is what i want. Nice one dear. I was purely in  R&S and now i jumped into Voice Domain.

It is new for me. Can you help me below this Alerts?

MatchedEvent : Jul 31 20:13:30 SBIGENSUB2 local7 2 : 83946: SBIGENSUB2.sbigen.in: Jul 31 2015 14:43:30.563 UTC : %UC_CALLMANAGER-2-DChannelOOS: %[DeviceName=S0/SU0/DS1-0@VOICEGATEWAY][IPAddress=x.x.x.x][ChannelId=16][ChannelKey=S0/SU0/DS1-0@VOICEGATEWAY:16][Reason=0][AppID=Cisco CallManager][ClusterID=StandAloneCluster][NodeID=SBIGENSUB2]: The D-channel is out of service
AppID : Cisco Syslog Agent
ClusterID :
NodeID : SBIGENSUB2
TimeStamp : Fri Jul 31 20:13:30 IST 2015

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: