Views
Helpful
Replies

Call History

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Everyone

I wanted to know has anyone out there ever seen where the call history stops working for an entire office. I have an office where the call history stopped on the 18th of Dec and I've even swapped out phones and the call history still doesn't work. I've opened a case with TAC and they've did packet captures and phone log files but he told me he's never seen this before. Any help would be greatly appreciate and thanks in advance and have a great day.

Eric

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

On the latest CUCM releases missed calls is a CUCM service, do you have it listed in your CUCM services with enterprise subscription, which is the default?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

That was one of the places I checked to see if it was set to enterprise subscription and it is.

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Eric,

The office that you mentioned, does it have phone models of all types or a specific type only? Are these phones registered to a specific server, pointed to specific TFTP or in a specific device pool compared to the other offices where call history works fine? If the exact cucm version and phone firmware versions can be shared then we can check for any known issues.

Manish

Hi Manish

All phones in that office are 7961 and they are all on the same server, TFTP, and device pool. And he Load file is SCCP41.9-4-2SR1-1S.

Hi Eric,

Very strange issue!

Can you provide the exact CUCM version?

Were the 7961's upgraded to 9-4-2x using just the firmware files or by installing a new device pack? The release notes for this firmware version do include this note;

Before you install the firmware release, you must ensure that your Cisco Unified Communications Manager is running the latest device pack.

Important:

If your Cisco Unified Communications Manager does not have the required device pack to support this firmware release, the firmware may not work correctly.

From;

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7900_series/firmware/9_4_2SR2/english/releasenotes/P790_BK_C7078DFD_00_cisco-unified-ip-phone-7900.html

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Rob

System version: 10.5.1.10000-7

Latest device pack installed, I just have never seen this before and it so strange.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Eric,

I don't see any bugs related to this type of issue in either the CUCM version or firmware version. Hopefully TAC may be able to help here, but I'm guessing because you are on the initial 10.5.1 release they may ask you to upgrade to 10.5.(1)su1a or better yet 10.5.(2)su3.

Sorry man!

Cheers!

Rob