cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Queue?

Justin Cherry
Level 1
Level 1

I am still a newby to Cisco Call Manager, but have a question because I just don't know the feature name or where to go and set it up.  I work at a smaller community college and have a request from someone on campus that goes like this: They want a central number to call to get to a recording that gives them two options, press 1 for payments and press 2 all other cashier options.  If they press 1, they will then be sent (transferred) to our sister campus phone numbers and if they press 2 they get our main campus cashier phone numbers.

I don't know what this feature is called, can anyone help?

Just a little background on our environment, we are running Cisco Call Manager version 8.5.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Justin,

The Press 1 - Press 2 call greeting and then routing would be set up in your voicemail system like Unity Connection for example. You would route the central (listed) number to the voicemail system via a CTI - Route Point and then create a Call Handler in Unity/Unity Connection that plays the desired info and offers the caller input options for payments and "all other".

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/9x/administration/guide/9xcucsagx/9xcucsag060.html

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Justin,

The Press 1 - Press 2 call greeting and then routing would be set up in your voicemail system like Unity Connection for example. You would route the central (listed) number to the voicemail system via a CTI - Route Point and then create a Call Handler in Unity/Unity Connection that plays the desired info and offers the caller input options for payments and "all other".

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/9x/administration/guide/9xcucsagx/9xcucsag060.html

Cheers!

Rob