cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cant connect to IMP GUI version 10.1 after restart!!!

baselzind
Level 6
Level 6

i just shutdown and turned on my IMP to take a backup of it Files , when i turned it back on i couldnt access it's GUI on the browser i get this "connection refused" when i entereed the server cli i got these three messages for an error , i tried to restart it again but i got the same issue , please help.

17 Replies 17

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You really should delete that server, read the documentation, and once you understand the steps, perform a new install, making sure everything is done correctly and as the documentation explains.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/install/10_0_1/CUCM_BK_I95AD2FE_00_installing-cucm-100/CUCM_BK_I95AD2FE_00_installing-cucm-100_chapter_01001.html

Install a New Node in an Existing Cluster

Complete the high-level tasks listed in this section when you install a new Cisco Unified Communications Manager node or a new IM and Presence node in an existing cluster. The new node must be a subscriber node and cannot be a Cisco Unified Communications Manager publisher node.

Note

You must add an IM and Presence server using Cisco Unified CM Administration before installing the server node in a cluster. See topics related to adding a server before installing the node in the cluster in the Administration Guide for Cisco Unified Communications Manager .

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

do i have to create a new sip trunk for the subscriber IMP? other than the publisher IMP trunk?

No, the documentation explains what you need to configure, are you following the IM&P admin and config guide??

If high availability is configured for the IM and Presence cluster, multiple entries should be entered in the Dotted IP Address or FQDN to identify the various nodes in the cluster. DNS SRV cannot be used for an IM and Presence cluster if high availability is configured

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: