Views
Helpful
Replies

ccdm API to manage ICM configuration manager

ImanLR
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

In order to develop an interface to control campaigns (Outbound) directly from the icm like : enable/disable , change the skill group , and the mode of dialing. as we know there is no such API for this , and conapi is not allowed for us.

I have found GED-145 to do this job , but the document in the developer cisco website doesn't give me a clear idea on HOW to use it , where , and is there a sample example so i can proced to the steps.

Second , is to use the API webservice (SOAP,WSDL) in ccdm, and make a third party interface that connects to ccdm and do the job .

but also i don't find a structure on how to use wsdl in this case , how to connect the client wsdl to the ccdm .

I'l be very thankful if did find a way to do so through a simple and clear explanation.

Thank you .

- See more at: https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12515981/ccdm-api-manage-icm-configuration-manager#sthash.s5IM3S6a.dpuf
0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: