Views
Helpful
Replies

CCME + AA

vjik
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I have a problem deploying aa service on my ccme. I can't find good instructions about installing it.

my ccme is connected to PBX via fxo, and all configuration examples are with digital connection. Like this -

dial-peer voice 1000 pots

service aa

incoming called-number 8005550100

port 1/0:23

I've download tcl script and extracted it to flash memory, could you please list minimum commands that must be in my configuration for aa to answer the call.

Thank you in advance

6 Replies 6

olakayode
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Have you been able to fix this problem? I presently have a similar situation with my AA service on CME with fxo ports.

Any body in the forum with a fix?

Regards,

What problem do you have exactly ?

The exact problem as explained in the original post. I have a CME and have enabled AA but the AA tcl script does not kick in so I do not hear the welcome prompt and other menu. I'm using vic2-4fxo is pick the call.

Is it that AA cannot work with the analogue FXO except when you a CUE to direct the incoming calling to the inbuilt AA which has a voip dial-peer?

Regards,

Kayode

B-ACD/AA can work with any type of line.

You need a DP voip with "incoming called-number XXX" where XXX is the same than in "connection plar XXX".

After that you debug the script itself with "debug voice application script" and "term mon".

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Thanks but I've actually done all of these without success. Do you have a useful link? Which debug command can I run to verify the call progress apart from the debug voice application all?

Regards,

The main document is at:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/bacd/configuration/guide/40bacd.html

Note, if "debug voice application script" produces no output, your DP config is wrong.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: