cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR/call accounting/reporting software recommendations?

jim-j
Level 3
Level 3

Does anyone have any CDR/call accounting report software recommendations for use with on-prem CUCM? In the past I've used Verasmart, currently using ISI. Both of these solutions seem very ok to me. They get the job done, but they're not the easiest to use, don't have the nicest output, etc. ISI is stopping support of their on-prem solution and their cloud solution looks like it's the exact same thing, just hosted in the cloud now. Therefore before making the jump to ISI's cloud offering I'd like see if anyone has a CUCM reporting solution they love that they can recommend?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

pradorobin
Level 1
Level 1

We've been using Variphy's solution for CDR reporting.  It is module-based and can do call analytics, dashboard widgets, comparison of snapshots within CUCM, remote phone control, DID management and more.  It's made my administration of the phone system much better, and helps to provide CDR data for my users in a readable format, making it much more usable format, MUCH better than the CAR data that comes from CUCM.  Now we can run reports on automatic schedules, even receiving an email when certain number combinations are dialed.  I find it works very well, and is easy to use.  They also have periodic webinars and updates available to make using the product better.   Sorry that came across like a commercial - LOL, but it's been great for us!

variphy.com

View solution in original post

Sorry I saw that I misspelled the name, it's PhonEx. Have a look at this link for additional details. https://developer.cisco.com/ecosystem/spp/solutions/156995/

Response Signature

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Would not say I love it per see, but that’s mostly because I see it hard to love these type of systems, we use a system called PhoneEx for this.

Response Signature

@Roger Kallberg wrote:

Would not say I love it per see, but that’s mostly because I see it hard to love these type of systems, we use a system called PhoneEx for this.

Thanks, do you have a URL for PhoneEx?  I didn't see one at the top of my search results.

Sorry I saw that I misspelled the name, it's PhonEx. Have a look at this link for additional details. https://developer.cisco.com/ecosystem/spp/solutions/156995/

Response Signature

pradorobin
Level 1
Level 1

We've been using Variphy's solution for CDR reporting.  It is module-based and can do call analytics, dashboard widgets, comparison of snapshots within CUCM, remote phone control, DID management and more.  It's made my administration of the phone system much better, and helps to provide CDR data for my users in a readable format, making it much more usable format, MUCH better than the CAR data that comes from CUCM.  Now we can run reports on automatic schedules, even receiving an email when certain number combinations are dialed.  I find it works very well, and is easy to use.  They also have periodic webinars and updates available to make using the product better.   Sorry that came across like a commercial - LOL, but it's been great for us!

variphy.com

Variphy is a good choice.  I would also suggest Telemate's Predictive UC analytics, as well as VoIP Detective.  VoIP Detective even offers a free version.

Imagicle is a good Choice, and its available from Cisco CCW. A single app for call billing, recording, phone lock, budget control. Just activate the license for the features you need.

Response Signature

Reza Mousavi
Level 1
Level 1

JFOXP
Level 1
Level 1

They are all a much of a muchness - Have used Variphy and Tiger (Prism) and they do the job perfectly.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: