Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Issue CUCM 9.1.2

Hi!,

I Have a CUCM with the 9.1.2 version and im having an issue with the information of the CDR... I have a billing application called Billy Blues 4 working and when I execute a report of an especific user of the "calls of the day" the information that the application shows do not match with the real number of calls  made by the user... I download the complete CDR of that day and the information is the same of the billing application but not all the calls are being registered....

any idea that why is happening this???

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

So it was not enabled, as you intially said it was??

Because I couldn't find an explanation for calls not being logged, other than failure to enable CDR on all servers.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you have CDR enabled in all servers??

HTH

java

HTH

java

Yep, it is enabled in the publisher server and the 4 subscribers

Solved... I miss that this flag in the picture (CDR Enabled Flag) was only enabled in the publisher but this parameter do not reply in the subscribers... i mannualy enabled on each server and work...

CDR.JPG

So it was not enabled, as you intially said it was??

Because I couldn't find an explanation for calls not being logged, other than failure to enable CDR on all servers.

HTH

java

HTH

java

yeah, my mistake...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: