cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR logging setup?

jwilder01
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer that is still running CUCM 7.X.  They have an H323 gateway that operates from 4 FXO lines.

CDR reporting will log inbound PSTN calls, but I do not see reporting from the IP Phones.

What I am looking for is a record of any/all calls made from a staff phone whether it be IP to IP or IP to PSTN.  How do I ensure I am capturing these calls.  I have been searching and reading references but have not yet found this particular scenario.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Regards,

Jason

2 Replies 2

CDR by default collects data for all calls whether its inbound or outbound from cucm. However, CDR data is server specific, it logs data for the server that process the call.
so if you have multiple server processing the calls then make sure you set the 'CDR Enabled Flag' to TRUE on all the servers and check if you can get the reports you need.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/53056/understanding-cdr-call-detail-records

This is a single server installation.

CDR is enabled to TRUE.  The phones are setup behind MGCP gateways.  Still struggling to understand why IP to IP call traffic is not logged.