Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR problem on CUCM 6.1.2

aminedahel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, guys,

I need help regarding CDR reports on CUCM 6.1.2.

I checked for calls in a period of time of two days, I found around a hundred calls were sent / received but when I checked the call statistics, the values needed (Packet sent, packet received, Jitter, varVQMetrics) of  all the calls have the value "NULL".

Can someone explain to me, why did I get this result, and what need to be done in order to get some real values.

Knowing that I had the same problem with CUCM 9.1.1 where most of call statistics vlaues were "NULL".

Best regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Usually it's one of two things:

- You might have checked 'Load CDR Only' in the CAR database load settings (more likely)

- CMRs might not be enabled in Service Parameters (less likely as it's enabled by default)

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Usually it's one of two things:

- You might have checked 'Load CDR Only' in the CAR database load settings (more likely)

- CMRs might not be enabled in Service Parameters (less likely as it's enabled by default)

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks for the help, Aaron.

Best regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: