cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CER PSAP CAllback

ggittins
Level 1
Level 1

is it possible to configure the callback number to ring the phone and if it does not answer forward to security command.?

let say i call 911 from my ip phone it gets translated to the proper ELIN

comes back rings my desk phone the forward to voicemail, but i dont want it to forward to voicemail

instead go to security control.

i am guessing a rule in unity right?

3 Replies 3

srsivara
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is a sort of hack, but you can try the following :

- Create a new partition (PSAP_Test_Pt)

- Copy the CSS that the 913 CTI RP is using, and add this new partition in AT THE TOP OF THE LIST, and associate this new CSS (PSAP_Test_CSS) to the 913 CTI RP

- Create Translation Patten with your DN (say, 1234) in PSAP_Test_Pt with your directory number. The translation pattern should have called number to be modified to, let's say, 7777

- Create 7777 to be a Hunt Pilot (in a partition accessible by the Translation Pattern)

- Create Hunt List and then Line Group, with 2 memebers - your phone line at the top, and then the security personnel's number

- Adjust the reversion timer for the line group as needed

- Ensure that NO OTHER device other than 913 CTI RP has PSAP_Test_CSS associated with it

Call flow :

- Let's say your DN is 1234 in PT_Line

- 1234 dials 911, so the call will go to PSAP with the ELIN number (based on your ERL)

- PSAP call comes in through CUCM, rerouted to 913 CTI RP. CER identifies that the call should be routed to DN 1234, and sends the call to 913 CTI RP

- Now, 913 CTI RP has 1234 Translation Pattern in PSAP_Test_Pt higher then your DN 1234 in PT_Line. So, call gets routed from 913 CTI RP to TP

- Call gets redirected to hunt pilot 7777, then rings your DN 1234 (in PT_Line).

- If you don't pick up, call reverts to the security personnel that you have configured as the second Line Group Member

Let me know if this works

- Sriram

Please rate helpful posts

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Excellent idea Sriram, 5 stars for that!

Thanks, Joe !

- Sriram