Views
Helpful
Replies

Change incoming number displayed

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi

I wanted to know can someone tell me what steps I would use to correct an issue that I'm having.I wanted to now is there anyway to change the incoming number that is displayed on the phone screen.What happens is when we receive an incoming call it shows up as 813233445676. I want 81 to not show up but still be there for the use of redial incase you miss the call you don't have to edit the call to add the 81. I know that I can do into service parameters and remove the 81 from the incoming calling party national number prefix-phone field but then that removes the 81 totally.Thanks in advance for any help and have a great day.                 

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You cannot remove something from a calling number then expect to still have it for redialing purposes.

You can investigate if you can setup so to call without using an access code, in North America that is not easily doable, yet someone goes that route.

Thanks Paolo

I thought the same thing but my manager just wanted me to find out.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: