cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CuciLync and Normal.dotm file of MS Word 2010

Roland Theisen
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I came across a crazy problem with the Cisco CuciLync (version 8.5.4) plugin and Microsoft Word 2010 (32Bit). I have 5 Word documents (in the .docx file format) at the same time on my computer (with Windows 7 Enterprise Edition 64bit). The Word documents have about 5-10 pages of content. I start to modify the first Word document, save these changes, now I switch to a 2nd Word document, make some changes there and save it. If I close now 1 of the 5 open Word documents, I get the following 2 error messages "This file is in use by another application or user. C:\Users\user_name\...\Normal.dotm" and  "Changes have been made that affect the global template, Normal.dotm. Do you want to save those changes?" If I disable now the Cisco.ClickToCall in Microsoft Word, I do the same modifications, I do not get these error messages. Can anybody help me with this issue? Any idea where it comes from? Please find attached a Screenshot of the error messages from Microsoft Word. Best regards, Marc Hoffmann

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: