Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber Installation and Requirements

JOHNSON CHIRRA
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team,

Recently we have purchase one BE6K - UCS Server. my requirement is Cisco JABBER Installation document and requirement for ports & Protocols details(Windows & Mobiles). need jabber Features  presentation document. Kindly Share the any presentation & Installation document.

regards,

Johnson.

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The jabber documentation is available on cisco.com if you simply search for it...

cisco.com -> Support -> All Products
Then either:
a) use the decision tree to look for the product
b) click the "Select a Product" drop down, scroll for the product, or type in the name of the product

If you require slides on the product, reach your SE.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your Reply,

I have one query,  we have planing to CUCM upgrade, present running CUCM 8.0.3 with MCS server, now we are planing P2V ( MCS to UCS) from version 8.x to 10.x. and  install the presence server also. my question,need  to usage guidelines of Jabber within the campus and remotely , Bandwidth consumption when accessed through WiFi solution

we have DLU license,same license file to migrate to 10.x. need any additional license is require for Jabber mobile & Desktop clients?

pls help on this...

Thanks & regards,

Johnson.

You'll need to get your benchmark data as you roll out Jabber, that is not something we have as it completely depends on your particular scenario, services, number of contacts, etc.

As to the license questions, go to pre-sales for that.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: