Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco License Count Utility - Server Unreachable Error

Sakun Sharma
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a cluster of 3 CUCM servers. Using Cisco LCU utility, I can connect to 2 subscriber nodes, but when I try to connect to Publisher node, I get an error message - Server Unreachable - "The connection timed out while trying to reach the Cisco Unified CM server. Verify that it is online, the provided hostname/IP address is correct and that the AXL Web Service is enabled."

I have checked, AXL web service is enabled, IP address is correct, the user is ccmadministrator still get this error message.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sakun,

In case License Count Utility (LCU) is not working, we can use the Collab Upgrade utility and get the Readiness Assessment Report having the same details as the LCU.

This report can then be sent to Licensing for converting the DLU’s to user based licenses. You have to use OS admin credential to login here. Download Link :

http://collabupgrade.cisco.com/home

Step1 : On opening the utility you will see “Current Environment” tab. Please enter the IP of publisher/OS admin username and password. After the same the utility will access the publisher and fetch the necessary details. 

Step 2 : Now please go to “My assessments” tab and there will be a PDF with the “ Readiness Assessment Report” download the same and send it to licensing for getting the DLU’s converted to User based licences to be used on new CUCM.

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Sakun,

In case License Count Utility (LCU) is not working, we can use the Collab Upgrade utility and get the Readiness Assessment Report having the same details as the LCU.

This report can then be sent to Licensing for converting the DLU’s to user based licenses. You have to use OS admin credential to login here. Download Link :

http://collabupgrade.cisco.com/home

Step1 : On opening the utility you will see “Current Environment” tab. Please enter the IP of publisher/OS admin username and password. After the same the utility will access the publisher and fetch the necessary details. 

Step 2 : Now please go to “My assessments” tab and there will be a PDF with the “ Readiness Assessment Report” download the same and send it to licensing for getting the DLU’s converted to User based licences to be used on new CUCM.

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

Hi Manish,

Thanks, Cisco TAC suggest the same. But it doesn't provide guide to upgrade to v9. Anyways we used it get the pre-upgrade report.

Thanks

Sakun