cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UC integration for Lync not showing "On the phone"

Jim Schewe
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using the Cisco UC integration for Lync 2010 and so far it's been working well but in reading through the documentation, it looks like I should see "On the Phone" when someone is on the phone. Currently their status just shows as "Busy".   Is there a reg entry that I'm missing?                  

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What type of integration are you doing? Is it CUCI-Lync or RCC?

Chris

Hi

You need to configure the custom 'on the phone' availability state. See this doc:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucimoc/8_5/english/installguide/config_clients.html#wp1086669

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Chris -  It is the CUCI-Lync.

Aaron, the document is very helpful. I don't have it working yet but I'm going through steps outlined in the documents. I'm hoping to have it up soon. For some reason it's not recognizing the custom precense file at this time. Hopefully I'll get it resolved soon.

As Aaron stated (+5 for being correct) you need to add it in order for it to work.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: