Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Attendant Admin Remote Agents

Hello All

We are planning to upgrade our current Cisco Attendant Console servers from 9.1 to 10.5 . We do have two Cisco unified premium servers (1 primary and 1 secondary) which is used for Atlanta location and one Cisco unified Enterprise server for NY. We were planning to upgrade whole 3 servers to Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced server and now we found out the Cisco unified Enterprise server (NY location) did not renewed their contract. Currently we are working with Cisco for the renewal of contract. In the mean time we are checking other options.

Can we keep the current Cisco unified Enterprise server ? (I guess it would not be possible, since we are planning to upgrade our CUCM cluster to 10.5)

Can we run the NY attendant console application on the Atlanta Attendant Console servers (after upgrade it would be 10.5 and both are in same CUCM cluster.)

Let me know what is best way for us to mitigate this issue.

Regards

Prasanth Thomas Abraham

1 Reply 1

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Prasanth,

Can we keep the current Cisco unified Enterprise server ? (I guess it would not be possible, since we are planning to upgrade our CUCM cluster to 10.5) -

>> Cisco Unified Attendant Console V9.1.1 is compatible with Cisco Unified Communications Manager versions 7.1(5) to 9.1(1). So, the CUEAC server on version 9.1 will not be compatible with CUCM 10.5.

Can we run the NY attendant console application on the Atlanta Attendant Console servers (after upgrade it would be 10.5 and both are in same CUCM cluster.)

>> I don't think it is feasible or supported.

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -