cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CIsco Webex Room Kit integration with CUCM (internal calling and webex calling at the same time)

chintan0111
Level 1
Level 1

I am having Cisco Webex Room kit and using CUCM (11.5 version) also using Expressway E & C.

I want to integrate the Room kit with cucm for internal organisational calling and at the same webex calling can be done from Room kit.

So what sort configuration is required or what other server are required to achieve above requirement?

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

If you are using your existing Expressway-C/E for MRA then you can use same Expressway servers for Business-to-Business audio and video calls. You need to follow below guides for configuration:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/expressway/213864-configure-business-to-business-audio-and.html

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/collaboration/webex_centers/esp/Cisco_Webex_Meetings_Enterprise_Deployment_Guide_Video_Device_Enabled_Meetings.pdf

The second guide is specifically for WebEx Meetings.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Thanks for the documents,

Have you configured something like this?

Can you tell me what license will be required on CUCM to register Cisco spark or Webex room kit ?

In order to register Cisco WebEx Room Kit with CUCM, you will require either Cisco TelePresence User License (LIC-TP-11X-ROOM) or Cisco UWL Meeting User License (NEW-UWL-11X-MTG). It also depends on how you purchased Cisco WebEx Room Kit (Upfront Pricing or Subscription Based). Check with your Cisco Account Manager/Partner. 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: