Views
Helpful
Replies

Click to Dial MS Outlook

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Everyone

I wanted to know can someone take a look at the image that I've attached and tell me if there is a way to enable to IM and click to call function on a contact in outlook. What I'm noticing is that when I click on a users name the only options that I have are the email and more options functions. We just delpoyed Cisco Jabber for Windows and it's working fine and i thought that once I configured it that the other options would be enabled.I looked all over the internet on how to enable these functions and I can't find anything. The only person that I've seen make it work did so by modifying the registry and I  don't want to have to do that to make it work. Thanks in advance for any help and have a great day.            

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Have you populated the proxyAddress attribute as described in the Jabber for Windows Server Setup Guide?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/Windows/9_1/JABW_BK_E4CC9599_00_environment-configuration-guide_chapter_01.html#JABW_TK_C4486895_00

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.