Views
Helpful
Replies

Contact Center Express with CUCM8.x

gonzalo-castro
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Our customer is using CUCM 8.5, and is planning to implement CCX standard just for 30 agents receiving internal call for helpdesk support., the question is if it is nescesary to create a virtual machine in the actual CUCM UCS 210 server (with 500 users), or it is only CCX licensing activation over the CUCM?

DO  we need aditional servers?.

I would appreciate your help,

best regards,

Gonmzalo Castro

4 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Gonzalo,

UCCX users are the end users in CUCM. So you need to have the CUCM device\users licenses(uploaded on CUCM) apart from the UCCX user licenses (uoloaded on UCCX).

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

View solution in original post

You need to have a server to install UCCX, either physical or VM. You wrote that you planed to use the standard version of UCCX with agents. I don't think that will be possible, the standard version doesn't support CAD agents. Possible it might support phone agents, but I'm not 100% sure.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Response Signature

Hi Gonzalo,

Roger is right here, with the UCCX standard license there is no CAD feature.

Please refer the below link for the available feature matrix with UCCX different licenses.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/custcosw/ps5693/ps427/data_sheet_c78-627272_ps1846_Products_Data_Sheet.html

Hope this helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Hi Gonzalo,

Yes, this will work.

You can even see Real Time Reporting and Historical Reporting with Standard license also.

Thanks,

Anand

5 Replies 5

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Gonzalo,

UCCX users are the end users in CUCM. So you need to have the CUCM device\users licenses(uploaded on CUCM) apart from the UCCX user licenses (uoloaded on UCCX).

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

You need to have a server to install UCCX, either physical or VM. You wrote that you planed to use the standard version of UCCX with agents. I don't think that will be possible, the standard version doesn't support CAD agents. Possible it might support phone agents, but I'm not 100% sure.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Response Signature

Hi Gonzalo,

Roger is right here, with the UCCX standard license there is no CAD feature.

Please refer the below link for the available feature matrix with UCCX different licenses.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/custcosw/ps5693/ps427/data_sheet_c78-627272_ps1846_Products_Data_Sheet.html

Hope this helps.

Anand

Due to it is an internal  CC and just for help desk support, the custumer didn't ask for CAD.

Do we need reports, ACD.

The CCX will receive call for 3 different (independent) groups,  under the same access number, ie "123"

hope this works, isn't it?

I appreciate your help

best regards

Gonzalo Castro

Hi Gonzalo,

Yes, this will work.

You can even see Real Time Reporting and Historical Reporting with Standard license also.

Thanks,

Anand

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: