Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cooperate Phone book or Coporate Directory Blank CUCM 11

I have crashed my CUCM 11.5

System upgrade has been uproved to the latest one. However i need the Organisation to have IP telephony.
I have managed to reconfigure in-coming and out-going calls.

Challenge is Corporate Directory, Can you please me to a youtube or Just documentation on how i can configure
Do i need to connect it to Active Directory to view the coporate directory or can i do it without
Microsoft AD.

I have installed a windows 2012 in rediness for this that is if i need this to integrate the CUCM 11
to Activate Directory.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

In CUCM-administration just go to "User management" --> "End user". This is the "end-user table".

What do you don't understand about "Corporate Directory entries are coming from CUCM's end-user table. So as long as you don't have end-users in CUCM"? If you don't have end-users, then there won't be something visible in the corporate directory on the phone...

1. Is there a way to do it without AD integration? Just off the CUCM? --> You can use users synced from AD and / or local end users configured in CUCM. Your choice.
2. Does it only work with AD integration? --> What you mean exactly?

Point me to some documentation to assist me activate this i think my road to freedom is at 99%
please point me there. --> I think you can find it on your own. The forum is not here to do the google search for you.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Do you not have a backup of your crashed system that you can restore? On your question about the directory, the absolute fastest way to get this is to use the current AD that I assume that you would have and setup the integration with it in your CM. I don’t really understand what you would need the new Windows 2012 server that you mentioned, would you care to elaborate on that?

Response Signature

Thanks for the quick response.

I have rebuilt the CUCM, Phones have registered and are able to call in and out.
So on Call manager we are sorted.

The only thing remaining is just the corporate directory. I would like the users to be able to browse the corporate
directory for users and Numbers.

Sad part is Even the organisations AD crushed so i quickly want to rebuild my part and leave the politics
of the Microsoft team with them. I want to isolate and finish my IP telephony infrastructure
away from the organisation.

I have a BE7K where i have deployed all these on. So in a nutshell CUCM is up and running.
Only corporate Directory hence i have installed a windows 2012 on this BE7K.

Corporate Directory entries are coming from CUCM's end-user table. So as long as you don't have end-users in CUCM (local users or synced from AD), there won't be entries in the directory.
If you want them to be synced from AD, then you probably have to wait for the AD to be rebuilt.

Please assist me with how to configure the CUCM's End-use Table, How do i locate this part...

Explain a bit more here "Corporate Directory entries are coming from CUCM's end-user table. So as long as you don't have end-users in CUCM"

My issue is i want the people in my organisation to view poeple on the corporate directory Right not on the phones its Blank.

1. Is there a way to do it without AD integration? Just off the CUCM?
2. Does it only work with AD integration?

Point me to some documentation to assist me activate this i think my road to freedom is at 99%
please point me there.

In CUCM-administration just go to "User management" --> "End user". This is the "end-user table".

What do you don't understand about "Corporate Directory entries are coming from CUCM's end-user table. So as long as you don't have end-users in CUCM"? If you don't have end-users, then there won't be something visible in the corporate directory on the phone...

1. Is there a way to do it without AD integration? Just off the CUCM? --> You can use users synced from AD and / or local end users configured in CUCM. Your choice.
2. Does it only work with AD integration? --> What you mean exactly?

please point me there. --> I think you can find it on your own. The forum is not here to do the google search for you.