cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CPCA Access denied

jeff.singh_2
Level 3
Level 3

We have a Unity VM 404 on box system and get 'access denied' failures when trying Cisco PCA. We have been through the PCA troubleshooting guide and also tried the fix for CSCeb48662 - all to no avail.

Have tried to access this on the server but still same failure. The windows account is definately not locked out either - any suggestions ?

TIA...Jeff

6 Replies 6

mrmccann
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CSCef75920 is a defect that exists in 4.0(4) that may be impacting you. In this defect, PCA login will get access denied if the windows login is associated with mutliple Unity subscribers (this is done with GrantUnityAccess tool). The bug is fixed in Unity 4.0(5).

Michael, is upgrading to 405 the only fix for this ?

I saw an earlier post where grantunityacces -d helped fix this problem for some users - should we try it ?

Michael, is upgrading to 405 the only fix for this ?

I saw an earlier post where grantunityacces -d helped fix this problem for some users - should we try it ?

I think using grantunityacces -d should do the trick as well.

I am having the same issue. What is this grantunityacces -d? Where can I run this utility?

Its a command line utility. If you run Grantunityaccess from the Commserver directory then it will display the associated help screen.

(apologies for not replying earlier as I been away)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: