Helpful
Replies

CUAC attendant console advanced 12 integration with IM and Presence

nareh84
Level 3
Level 3

hi all,

I have two queries.

1. is there a way to bulk upload speed dials on CUAC receptionist console?

2. This is new deployment, i have configured CUAC Advanced 12. i have to integrate CUAC with Cisco IM&Presence. i have configured following settings on CUAC advanced Engineering > Presence Management > Unified (IM and Presence).

General:

Presence user id: user profile

domain: domain.not.set (got this value from im and presence system > cluster topology > settings

Connectivity:

hostname: <ip address of presence

port: 5060

username: username@domain.not.set (configured on cucm with presence enabled)

password: configured on cucm

i have also configured inbound and outbound ACL to be "ALL". 

when i save i get the following message:

Presence driver connection test failed. Error Data : 3 : Request timed out

Regards

Naray

1 Reply 1

Sam V. Xavier
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I know its been a while since this post but came across this while researching on an issue and then found the fix so thought I will update.

1. No, you cant bulk upload speed dials but what you can do is, upload contacts in bulk and update the user field 1 as speed dial. Then on the operator console you can create a personal directory group with filter user field 1 value speed dial, this will then populate all contacts which operator can even search making the experience much better.

2. I had the same error when using port 5060, had to use port 5222 with TLS checked which solved the issue.

HTH

Regards,

Sam

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: