Replies

CUACA BLF Problem

Maheer Brown
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys

I recently installed CUACA v.11 

Only certain users appear with BLF status on the Operator Console

All users are identical on CUCM with "Allow Control from CTI" enabled where ever it can be.

The only thing I noticed that is different is that on the Contact Management in CUACA Server Settings, the users that have BLF have their phone's MAC Address showing under device name.

However if i insert MAC Addresses for the users without them then it just disappears after a few minutes.

Could this be a software bug?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

guy.richard
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Maheer,

I think I am facing the same issue. First I Installed CUACA 10.5 on CUCM 11 and all was working well.

Then I upgraded CUACA to version 11 and now I have the issue that not all phones BLF are shown.

Depending on what search I do just after console client logging, the phones with a good status or a red cross are not the same.

Did you find a workaround ?

Kind Regards

rikaxisa22
Level 1
Level 1

If the end user has multiple associated devices / profiles you may need to clear the 'Use Device name' check box under the operator Contact Details > Contact Numbers.

Usually I find that this field has picked up a 'CSF' device rather than 'SEP' or 'Device Profile' which the user does not have logged in / registered and subsequently BLF status is not returned.

Removing the check from the 'Use Device name' field sets the Device Name value to <none> subsequently displaying BLF status across all associated devices (rather than one named device in particular).

To uncheck this field en mass, the following query can be run from Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio on the CUACA server. Run a new query against the ATTCFG (default name) database.

update <config-database>.dbo.Contact_Numbers
set RID='NULL'
where Device_Type = 'INTNL'

i.e.

update ATTCFG.dbo.Contact_Numbers
set RID='NULL'
where Device_Type = 'INTNL'

Note - this also works for ARC, just be aware that the configuration database name may be different!

HTH

Thanks, that worked for me - Recently, upgraded to CUAC ver 12.0.5 and applying the SQL query fixed it.