Views
Helpful
Replies

CUACS and UCM 11.5

rchaseling
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I am doing a new install of CUACS and UCM 11.5 - I have downloaded the install files which includes the fix for CSCva24885 which involves uninstalling 11.5 TSP and installing 11.0 TSP.

I have followed the instructions to the letter but am still having the same issue before this workaround was published......the CUACS app just hangs after starting - never gets to any login screen. Has anyone successfully installed CUACS 11.02.2571 with UCM 11.5 ?

4 Replies 4

sven.stubbe
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Did you ever get it running with the patch? I plan to install a fresh CUCM 11.5(1)SU1 with Cisco Attendant Console Standard 11.0.2.2571 and I am a bit scared to run into trouble ;)

In the Attendant Console installation files I found the attached readme. Did you try to solve the problem also with these instructions after installing TSP 11.0?

Thank you a lot =)

Hi,

I used the first method/workaround successfully on the customer site so issue I was having must have been a local PC issue at the time.

I haven't tried the "new" method you have attached there as this is the first I've seen of it. Let me know how it goes :-)

Russell

Hi Russel,

I installed the CUAC Standard with the new method descripted in readme. It seems that the bug can be solved in two different ways now ;) 

Versions I used: CUCM 11.5(1)SU1, Cisco Attendant Console Standard 11.0.2.2571 and TSP driver 11.5(1.2).

Regards,

Sven

Good to know. Cheers