Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUBAC Questions

Hello,

I just installed CUBAC 8.0.0.5 and have a couple of questions.

1.   How do I limit an Attendant to a specific queue?   All of my attendants can see (and get ringing) on all queues.   I don't see anywhere in the admin page or the client that allows me to do this.

2.   The transfer button is greyed (or grayed) out on the AC client when there is an active call.   I can still transfer using drag and drop or the softkeys on the phone but want to be able to transfer via the client.   Is there something I'm missing?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Glenn

4 Replies 4

jklimarc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Glenn,

1.   How do I limit an Attendant to a specific queue?   All of my  attendants can see (and get ringing) on all queues.   I don't see  anywhere in the admin page or the client that allows me to do this.

This is the expected behavior with the CUBAC product.  In order to control which Queues an operator is associated with you will need to upgrade to the CUEAC product.  CUBAC does not include this feature.

2.   The  transfer button is greyed (or grayed) out on the AC client when there is  an active call.   I can still transfer using drag and drop or the  softkeys on the phone but want to be able to transfer via the client.    Is there something I'm missing?

This is the expected behavior.  When researching the look and feel of the CUxAC product line, we built the product to closely resemble the standard operator console.  When  a call comes into the queue, it is answered by the operator, the call appears in the Active Calls box, the transfer icon is grayed out causing the operator to perform a drag and drop function or by right-clicking on the call and chosing an option that way.

I hope this helped you out.

John,

Thanks for the reply.   If the transfer button is grayed out by design, then why is it even there?   Is this available in another version of AC?   Are you sure this is not some CTI permission problem with the AC account I'm using?

Thanks,

Glenn

When using the tranfer icon you will need to start a consult transfer - highlight a user in the directory right click user then click Consult, the icon will then become active, in which you can then click the Transfer Call icon.

Hope this helps.

John,

Thanks again for the reply.   I also cannot initiate a call from the AC client.   All of my options are greyed out including the keypad.   This also is a pain as my attendants cannot place calls via AC unless the users are listed in the directory.   What if the want to transfer to a mobile #?   Is this also by design?

Thanks,

Glenn