cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCIMOC Softphone - offnet calls

sketterman
Level 1
Level 1

I have CUCIMOC up and working fairly well.  When using the deskphone I can drag contacts from lync to place calls both onnet and offnet, click to dial works as well as calling onnet and offnet from the dialpad.

But if I switch to softphone mode I only seem to be able to make onnet calls.  Any offnet call i try to make gives me a fast busy almost immediately.

I am running CUCM 6.1.5, Lync and CUCIMOC 8.5.  If it makes a difference, I do not have a CUPS server.  I am only integrating CUCIMOC with CUCM, nothing else.

Thanks for the help.

3 Replies 3

Jason Newman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

For this issue it varies heavily on your implementation.  So I would have to understand what translations, routes, application dial rules, and CSS/Partitions are that you should be hitting.

My initial thoughts are that its an issue with your Calling Search Space confgiured on the CSF softphone device.  I would suggest you ensure these are the exact same as the deskphone and see if that makes any difference.  Otherwise you can provide details about your implementation for us to troubleshoot further.

Regards,

Jason

The deskphone and CSF phone are both in the same CSS and partition.  I  do have some application/directory rules set up for using CUCILync with  the deskphone.

I set up some CM traces on the CSF device and did not even see the call hitting the CM

this the first thing marked as "error" from the uc-client log

ERROR  [ 1] [Cisco.Uc.Clients.Common.WpfServicesClient.ServicesClient]  [Class.Method(0)] - Error Type:PhoneAdaptor Code:CallError  Details:(ExceptionMessage-NOT_FOUND,ConversationID-5-2011.08.25_11:55:01-1579334189,CallID-5,)

As this is not trivial, I would suggest that you open a support case.  If you want to open this between 8am and 1pm tomorrow I cna take it as I'll be on shift.  This way we can grab some traces and look more closely into the issue, its a bit too complex to resolve over the forum.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: