cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCiMOC v8.0 - Server Status and Notification

Brendan Marmont
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, we have installed CUCiMOC version 8.0 and I have 2 new server status alarms? Have not been abel to find too much information out there on what they are, can anybody shed some light?

Untitled.png

Thanks for your help

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

CAST - this is the protocol that runs between your PC and the phone to negotiate for video. You need to have your PC connected to the phone's PC port, and you need to have the 'video capabilities' option enabled for the phone in CCMAdmin. If this is enabled you should see a small video camera icon on the phone display. What kind of phone are you using?

VVM Mailstore - there are around 15 or so registry keys/group policy settings that you can configure to set up voicemail. Have you configured these? Perhaps post up the registry settings you have applied?

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

One more point on CAST: You need to be running a 32bit OS. The CDP driver needed for this to work will not get installed on a 64bit OS.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

CAST - this is the protocol that runs between your PC and the phone to negotiate for video. You need to have your PC connected to the phone's PC port, and you need to have the 'video capabilities' option enabled for the phone in CCMAdmin. If this is enabled you should see a small video camera icon on the phone display. What kind of phone are you using?

VVM Mailstore - there are around 15 or so registry keys/group policy settings that you can configure to set up voicemail. Have you configured these? Perhaps post up the registry settings you have applied?

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

One more point on CAST: You need to be running a 32bit OS. The CDP driver needed for this to work will not get installed on a 64bit OS.

Thanks Aaron, I enabled 'Video Capabilities' then restarted the client. I don't have either of the alarms showing so I guess this has sorted my issue out. We are using 7941/61

Thanks

Brendan

The Desk Phone (CAST) notification keeps coming back...

There are some users which do not piggy back off the phone ethernet port to the PC like you suggested. When the notification appears, it's accompanied by an annoying beep happening about every 3 seconds with a white bar in the top left hand corner of the screen.

The VVM MailStore error has not come back, we have not changed any registry settings to do with VVM MailStore, should we have? We use Unity VM

Thanks for your help!

Brendan