Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 9.1.2 and CUPS 9.1.1 Compatibility

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Everyone

I was told by a vendor that if I install CUCM 9.1.2 that CUPS has to be the same version but there is no 9.1.2 of CUPS out. So if anyone has installed version 9.1.2 with 9.1.1 could you let me know because I don't want to install anything and this doesn't work together. Thanks in advance for the help and I look forward to the reply and have a great day.

Eric            

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

They don't have to be the exact same version, 9.1.2 CUCM is compatible with 9.1.1 IMP.

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

They don't have to be the exact same version, 9.1.2 CUCM is compatible with 9.1.1 IMP.

Chris

Thanks Chris

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Version restrictions

Unified Communications Manager and IM and Presence Service software versions must be compatible.

When you upgrade IM and Presence nodes, the software version must be compatible with the software version of the Unified Communications Manager. Ensure that the software versions meet the following requirements:

•  The software version of the first IM and Presence node that you upgrade must match the first two numbers of the software version that is installed on the Unified Communications Manager publisher node. For example, IM and Presence Service software version 10.0.1.10000-1 is compatible with Unified Communications Manager software version 10.0.1.30000-2.
  •  The software version of the subsequent IM and Presence nodes that you upgrade must match five numbers of the software version that is installed on the first IM and Presence node.
HTH

java

if this helps, please rate