cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM and UCCX

Fred Rawlings
Level 1
Level 1

If I create an end user in CUCM and give that user an IPCC extension, does the sync over to UCCX? Or is there something within UCCX that I need to configure as well? We have a couple of helpdesk agents starting at our company and I need to get them setup. Haven't really messed around with UCCX that much. Are they other steps involved with allowing them to log into the desktop agent? Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As soon as you assign them a IPCC Extension they will be available in the RmCM Resources list. You will also need to associate their phone to the rmcm application user so that CCX [CAD] can monitor/control their phone.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

gnanem
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Refer the below link for step by step configuration of CUCM with UCCX.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/configuration/guide/uccx851ag.pdf

Regards,

Gnaneswaran.M

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As soon as you assign them a IPCC Extension they will be available in the RmCM Resources list. You will also need to associate their phone to the rmcm application user so that CCX [CAD] can monitor/control their phone.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Thanks Jonathan I'm going to give it a shot when I'm back in the office, unfortunately with the current VPN setup, i can't access neither the CUCM or UCCX, that's another thing I need to work on, so I can access those remotely..Thanks again

Dears,,

can any one tell me how can call wil transfer after reached Direct number. i means if any call is coming from PSTN after that recording start  " press 1 for opreator or press 2 for Reception. " How can we configuer when caller press 1 or 2 call wil trnasfer to destination Ext ?

Please help me for this i will thankfull to u.