cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM AXL : export of all the users from the CUCM end-users list. : working in CUCM 6.1 , not working in CUCM 8.5 anymore ?

dcharlier
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM AXL : export of all the users from the CUCM end-users list. : working in CUCM 6.1 , not working in CUCM 8.5 anymore ?

Hello,

A colleague is trying to create a script for one of our projects.

The script should be able to connect to the CUCM via AXL and create a text file with an export of all the users from the CUCM end-users list.

In an earlier version (6.1.5), the script worked fine, but we have some issues with version 8.5. In the past, we used the ‘ListUserByName’ function; from the documentation, it seems that the function should be working, but it is not the case.

Please find a part of the script below.

Best regards,

Dirk Charlier

Dimension Data

Hello, I need help, I would like collect some information to write the list of all users in a file.

My script works in version 6.1 but I not in version 8.5.
First I generate the new AXLAPIservices.cs file
Edit and replace the old method by the new one.
But now I have an issue with the wildcard to search "any users"
See below a piece of code.
Thanks for your help.

Dim axl As AXLAPIService = New AXLAPIService()

Dim req As ListUserReq
Dim res As ListUserRes

'List User Name
req = New ListUserReq
req.returnedTags.firstName = "%" <<< Error (Works in CUCM version 6.1)
req.returnedTags.lastName = "%"
res = axl.listUser(req)

For Each user As LUser In res.return
message = message + user.firstName
Next

1 Reply 1

will.alvord
Level 5
Level 5

I believe the AXL search wildcard is * whereas the % is used as a wildcard for sql queries either via AXL or CLI.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: