Im having CUCM version is 8.6.2 and want to upload SHA256 CA certificate for Tomcat.
Before generating CSR, I checked show web-security and the CN appeared as below -
Subject Name: L=Singapore, ST=NA, CN=APAC-CUCMP.companyname.com, OU=APAC, O=companyname, C=SG
The existing tomcat trust certificate self signed when checked is giving the CN as below
Subject Name: L=Singapore, ST=NA, CN=APAC-CUCMP, OU=APAC, O=companyname, C=SG
I generated CSR and got the CA certificate ,uploaded to CUCM and restarted the Tomcat.
I was unable to browse the cucm with https://APAC-CUCMP/ but when done with https://APAC-CUCMP.companyname.com it works.
End user browse the ccmuser page with https://APAC-CUCMP/ will changing the CN name in web-security will help.
1) Changing the CN will have any effect on hostname change or licensing, or other existing certificate of callmanger, ipsec.
2) After changing the CN in web-security do I need to again generate new CSR for tomcat and follow the upload of new CA certificate procedure.
3) DO I need to perform this on every node of CUCM cluster ?
4) Is this command correct with reference to above for changing the web security -
set web-security APAC companyname Singapore NA SG APAC-CUCMP
5) the default self sign certificate generated in CUCM during installation dose it not include domain name in CN.