Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM issue with DST / TimeZone file update

Hi dear friends,

in our country, from this new year, DST has been canceled by governments

we use cucm ver 11 and cisco is no longer give update for timezone on this version..

i downloaded an old "ciscocm.dst.updater.cop" file, then opened it with 7zip software, then edited a file name as "TzDataCSV.csv",

and i deleted the DST parameters for our Country TimeZone , and save the file..

but when i uploaded it to CUCM and hit next button for install,

i get this error:

Download Status: Error encountered: The selected file is not valid. Please ensure that the COP/ISO file is intended for this release. MD5 Hash Value: 26:b2:c8:61:0d:..........

it seems when i edit the cop file, his hash key has been changed and cucm not let me to update..

how can i edit a "dst.cop" file so cucm accept that and update our timezone ?..

..if this (helps) or (answered your question), please click (Helpful) or (Accept as Solution)..
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
4 Replies 4

You cannot do that.

Response Signature

thank dear @Luis Subdias for your attention,

But this command is useful if before that Cisco gives us the updated "COP" file for new-TimeZone-DST.

currently, we have to wait for Cisco to release the updated 2022G timezone, like the same file they released for cucm, cuc, cup..

..if this (helps) or (answered your question), please click (Helpful) or (Accept as Solution)..

Hello mr. @Mohammadreza Hadi 

the version of me CUCM is 12.5.1 ,

last update by cisco to date 06-Mar-2023

LuisSubdias_0-1681316858641.png

Refer below link,

https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286322282/type/282074312/release/DST

Regards,

Luis Subdias

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: