Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Mobility with overlap-sending

s-bruening
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we are using the cucm mobility feature with our mobile phones as remodestinations. Addionationally we are dialing external numbers via overlap-sending. The problem is that when the re-routing css of the remote destination includes only overlap-sending route pattern it doesn't work. On the gateway I can see that only the definded starting digit "0" or "9" are dialed.

As soon as I use re-routing css which includes normal route pattern line 0.! oder 9.! mobility works fine and the remote destinations will be dialed.

Is there a known restriction for mobility with overlap-sending?

2 Replies 2

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

Introduced in Cisco Unified CallManager Release 4.2(1), support exists for overlap sending and receiving for H.323 gateways. H.323 module users do not need to dial all the digits for the setup message to be sent to an H.323 device. You can enable the overlap sending feature for the individual route pattern by using the Allow Overlap Sending check box on the Route Plan Configuration window. To enable the overlap receiving feature, you must set the Cisco CallManager service parameter, Overlap Receiving Flag for H.323, to True.

Hi ebreniz, thanks for you reply, but it isn't an anwser to my question. I know how overlap-sending and receiving works. My question was whether mobility (remote destinations) are not working with overlap-sending as I described in my initial post.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: