cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cucm subscriber limits

Maheshwar Tayal
Level 4
Level 4

As per UCS based guidelines, 10,000 users can be supported per VM (on B series blade server's)

We need to integrate additional 4 Contact center's based on UCCX with same system's.

How much this capacity of 10,000 users will bet reduced due to additional 4 UCCX servers.

Do we have any limits/sizing doc around same.

4 Replies 4

jgreenberg
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Maheshwar,

I would review the Docwiki for UConUCS located at http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Unified_Communications_Virtualization. You need to plan your UC solution around the Vcpu, Memory, and hard drive space required for each of your applications. I would also use the pre-built OVA templates Cisco has provided. This will create you Virtual machines to Cisco's recommended sizing guidelines.

HTH,

Jon

In addition sizing tools are here tools.cisco.com/cucst

Thanks

Srini

After consulting virtualization guides from wiki and cucst tools etc., only this query was asked.

Do we have any document which mentions details around scaling down by how many Users/phones when UCCX agents are added in CUCM

I think the 2 servers are mutually exclusive. You can continue to have your 10,000 users on CUCM, however there is a limit of 300 logged in agents per UCCX cluster (1 server or 2 servers in HA). I think in 8.5 there is actually an OVA for 400 agents as well. If you needed more than 300/400 agents, you would need to add additional UCCX clusters or use Contact Center Enterprise. I hope I am answering your question.

HTH,

Jon