cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM v7.1.2 to 11.0.1

Averill Johnson
Level 1
Level 1

If I need to export directory numbers from CCM v7 to v11. I attempted to export and import but that did nothing. Does anyone have any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ryan Huff
Level 4
Level 4

Averill,

The BAT exported spreadsheet column headers and positions between those versions are a bit different. The BAT tool won't detect/correct version disparity on import, it will, as you've experienced, reject the import.

Best option is do an export in version 11 (even if there are no directory numbers), this way you can see what the column headers look like, then use the data from the appropriate columns in the 7 spreadsheet and copy it over to the version 11 spreadsheet.

You'll find this difference in just about every area of BAT when dealing with versions that have that much distance between them.

Thanks,

Ryan

(.. Please rate helpful posts ..)

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Ryan Huff
Level 4
Level 4

Averill,

The BAT exported spreadsheet column headers and positions between those versions are a bit different. The BAT tool won't detect/correct version disparity on import, it will, as you've experienced, reject the import.

Best option is do an export in version 11 (even if there are no directory numbers), this way you can see what the column headers look like, then use the data from the appropriate columns in the 7 spreadsheet and copy it over to the version 11 spreadsheet.

You'll find this difference in just about every area of BAT when dealing with versions that have that much distance between them.

Thanks,

Ryan

(.. Please rate helpful posts ..)

I figured this would be the route I would have to go, just wanted to know if there was an easier way.

Thank for your help Ryan.