Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE 7.0 AA Ext Transfer

Fahad Afzal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I am facing a weird issue. Call coming from PSTN is reaching CUCM where it is forwarded to CUE AA. Welcome massage is played, but on entering 3 digit extension, call is not transferred to that extension and keep playing the massages over and over. It seems like the digits are not taken by CUE. I am using default Auto Attendant script AA.aef

Please suggest..

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Fahad,

Which dtmf method is configured on the dial-peer for CUE? Can you configure "dtmf-relay rtp-nte sip-notify" for that dial-peer and test?

HTH

Manish

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Fahad,

Which dtmf method is configured on the dial-peer for CUE? Can you configure "dtmf-relay rtp-nte sip-notify" for that dial-peer and test?

HTH

Manish

Hi Manish, You mean the dial-peer on the voice gateway that is forwarding all the calls to CUCM? Because the CUCM has only a CTI Route point to CUE AA. Thanks

Thanks Manish for directing towards the right direction. I added "dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric h245-signal rtp-nte" in the dial-peer and that solved the issue.

That's great, updating the forum always helps anyone facing the same issue in the future.

Manish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: