cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC Do NOT show pictures

Bryan Geoghan
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know what SQL command you would run from the OS (if it isn't restricted) to uncheck (or set to false) the "Show pictures" checkbox for every user? I know a SQL command you can use to enable Calendaring for every user instead of relying on them to check it and that works. I would think there is a similar one for disabling the "Show pictures" for everyone instead of relying on them to uncheck it.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Don't think there is any SQL command for this since picture is a client setting.

What calendering option did you meen?

It's a client setting, but the setting is saved back in the database on the server I believe. The calendaring option I was talking about is from the client, under preferences, they have the option to show when they are in a meeting for their availability status. There is a SQL command that you can run that enables that for everyone.

The picture setting doesn't seem to be saved on the server.

If you for example uncheck "Let others know: When I'm on the phone" and login to cupc from another PC you can see the change but if you uncheck "Show pictures" on one PC and login co CUPC from another PC this setting doesn't show up there so this one seems to be saved locally only.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: