Level 1

Alias=EAdmin

Display Name=Example Administrator - UnityVM1

Jump to this subscriber in the SA using this link: Open SA to this subscriber

COS Alias=defaultadministrator

Location Object Alias=default

Voice name WAV file path=D:\CommServer\Stream Files\EAdministratorVoiceName.wav

Location object display name=Default - Deleted by Cisco Unity Failover

Subscriber is assigned to language=English (United States)

User set to switch ID= 0

Subscriber has no private lists

Checking subscriber exit destination

Set to go to call handler with alias=openinggreetingch

1671:(error) the subscriber is not represented in the global subscriber table. Please contact TAC.

I have opened a TAC case but was hoping someone may have seen this before so I could get this fixed ASAP since I am not in "service interuption" mode...yet?

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is not a critical error - no need to worry too much, although it is a bit odd. Is there an EAdmin account for this guy in AD? Was this system restored from backup at some point?

Either way, the fact that this guy is not in the global table doesn't affect your system much.

The account is in AD. This is a new install, no backup or restore used. I have used bulk import to add the users, but that is it. The EAdmin was not in the csv file used in the bulk import. As you can see in the error message we are running a unity failover server. TAC is currently looking to for a solution. It think it will bug me to see the error each time I run DbWalker, but if it isn't going to affect anything then that is what I am more concerned with. While I have your ear, Have you ever seen a situation where you try to playback a subscriber/public distribution list/subscriber template name or greeting, callhandler name or greeting and as soon as the phone goes off hook I get dead air and on the SA page the wav timer set itself to 0.0 but the call continues to play dead air. A refresh of the page set the wav timer back to it's original state. This is occuring on the primary unity server. If I fail it over to the failover unity server all of the names and greetings playback with no problems. Again I have TAC looking at this and it is not impacting anything because I can record with no issue, I just can't hear playback on the primary server. Everything works if you go through the unity attendant and listen to the names and greetings.