Views
Helpful
Replies

Help on planning Unified communication - Business edition deployment

rakesh.shah
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

At new office, we want to setup unified communication - business edition for 100 user. For planning, designing and ordering, i need some guidance.. some good document reference etc. For planning, i am considering,  switching infrastructure with PoE, ISR router with SRST (need 40 concurrent call capacity) and mid-range price phone instruments. We have about 10 member of tech support staff who will need basic call center feature. I guess, out of box feature of hunting group with user's presence will be fine.

Any suggestion, comments, document will be very helpful.

thanks in advance.

regards

Rakesh

======

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to talk to a Cisco partner for this. There is no way for us to properly qualify a design on a forum post. Off the top of my head I would say 2960S switches, 2951 ISR, 7945G phones, and a BE6k appliance with UWL Standard. CCX would be an optional line item if you want more than a hunt group.

All of the ordering guides are confidential to partners only so I can't give you links to those; you won't have access. Otherwise reviewing the product data sheets is probably your best option short of contacting a partner. Keep in mind you'll have to work through a partner to order this anyways so avoiding one is just making your life harder.

Thanks Jonathan for your reply.

What you say is right.. .. but want to do some home work for better design and spending dollars only where it is needed.

regards

Rakesh

=====

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: